Here are 10 suggestions to reuse dryer sheets:
1. Use it to dust your television screen. The anti-static chemicals in a dryer sheet will help to repel dust and lint.
2. Use old dryer sheets to easily wipe up talcum powder, flour, and other messes of this type.
3. Used sheets usually have enough fragrance in them to freshen up other areas in your home. Stuff them in tennis shoes, place them in closets, in laundry hampers and in pieces of luggage — anywhere your house needs a little “refreshment.”
4. Run a sheet over a piece of thread when you’re doing sewing tasks. The thread won’t tangle up as easy.
5. Have pet hair on your clothing? Simply wipe it off with a used dryer sheet! Also works great on cloth furniture too!
6. Keep dust and other contaminants off your glass computer screen by carefully wiping it with an old sheet.
7. Did you purchase some old, musty books at a garage sale or thrift shop? Make them smell good again! Simply place the books in a sealed plastic bag with a used dryer sheet. Allow the bag to sit undisturbed for a day or two, then remove the contents. The musty smell will be gone!
8. Got a problem with mice? Find where they are entering your house and stuff the hole shut with a used sheet. Mice won’t chew through the smelly material.
9. Place a used dryer sheet in the bag of your vacuum. Sweep your house, and, once you’re done, the air will smell as fresh as your clothes do.
10. These wonders of the 70’s are also said to repel mosquitoes as well as other annoying, flying insects. Don’t rub it on you. Instead, stick a used sheet in your belt loop.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC