How can I prevent premature ejaculation? I’m 50 years old

my spouse gets very fustrated that I can not last more than 2 minutes when lovemaking

Proper breathing can help you develop some control over your ejaculations. Taking long deep breaths can help you relax and calm the arousal and tension that leads to premature ejaculation. Helping your body relax will help you get over premature ejaculation.

Other causes of premature ejaculation are anxiety, fear or discomfort with your partner. Premature ejaculation is less likely to occur if the couple knows each other well, feels comfortable with one another. There are also an assortment of desensitizing creams that can help you in preventing premature ejaculation as well.

Repeatedly masturbating almost to the point of ejaculation and then stopping supposedly helps as well.