How can I make my cat more green?

First and most importantly you can stop using clay based litter for your feline family member. Instead use a biodegradable alternative that is actually better for your feline and the environment. The link attached explains alternative litter.

Also, another idea is to dispose of your cat waste in newsprint. Rather than scoop your cat’s waste into a plastic bag, place it on a few layers of newspaper and then fold up the paper when you are done. The newspaper is much more biodegradable than a plastic bag. Another idea to consider is pet food and purchase your pet products from an environmentally responsible company, such as Wellness. You can also make your own pet toys from left over foil, feathers, or branches rather than buying toys.