First of all, why is your stove causing ash to be made in the first place? Are you burning paper on your cooking stove? Or is it one of those old stoves that uses wood? Or did you mean your fireplace?
I would recommend an electric or gas stove and the use of metal pots and pans. If you have a cover for this type of stove, like i do for my fireplace, I would recommend using it. Ash floating around in your house can be harmful for your respiratory system.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC