How can i get younger looks?

my skin not so good, please suggest me some tips.
http://www.zimbio.com/Acne/articles/Qe3GQFHVRlg/Revitol+Scar+Cream+Review+Best+Acne+Scar+Removal

1

Answers

Supple, evenly toned skin with few wrinkles is a universal indicator of youth and health.  Firstly, I’ll say what I always say when someone asks me how to have young looking skin: WEAR SUNSCREEN.  Wear it all the time.  Sunscreen is absolutely the best anti-aging/anti-wrinkle cream on the market.  It may not undo prior damage, but it will keep you from looking older and older.

Your diet is also a huge factor.  The things you eat provide nutrients for all of your organs, and your skin is no different.  Look for leafy green vegetables, tomatos, and fish with lots of omega-3 fatty acids.  Drink lots of water as well; it’ll keep your skin hydrated.  Also be sure to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity a day to improve your circulation, and get plenty of sleep to allow your skin time to recover and rejuvinate.

As far as skincare goes, look for skin creams with elastin and retinoids to make your skin more supple and resiliant.