How can I get rid of carbon in my home?

As you exhale, you are constantly adding carbon dioxide to the air of your home. It is a natural component of our atmosphere, one that has been getting out of balance due to the burning of fossil fuesl. 

Houseplants help keep your air clean.  Not only do they absorb carbon dioxide, but they also absorb other harmful pollutnats as well. 

There are a number of examples of homes which use zero-carbon. Striving off of “super insulation”, homes can be three times more effective during summer and winter seasons. In addition, microgeneration technology is used as solar panels and wind turbines. Roof solar panels can be used for water heating and, during the winter, by using a biomass boiler powered by wood chips.