How can I get non-toxic cleaning products?

Non-toxic cleaning products are sold online at green websites. Some of these non-toxic cleaning products include shower cleaner, tub & toilet cleaner, toliet cleaner, and luandry care. Most these green products do not inlcude ethylene-based glycol, which has been known to cause alleriges, dizziness, asthma, and loss of sleep. Non-toxic chemicals are safe for everyone; especailly the younger children. They can found found at Check the URL for more non-toxic cleaning supplies. 

One way to do it is to make your own cleaning products. I learned how to make a soft scrub a few months ago at a demonstration at a festival in Davis. It polishes everything from chrome to tile, and it is absolutely amazing! Here is a recipe that you can use. The recipe I got at the festival uses equal parts baking soda and borax instead of all baking soda and no vinegar or water, so you might want to do that instead. The lady who demonstrated it said that the amount of soap you want to use varies depending on the humidity in your locality, so just mix in the soap bit-by-bit until it makes a paste with a consistency like cake frosting.

One of the fun things about making your own cleaners is that you can choose which essential oils you want to add. Many essential oils, such as tea tree oil, kill germs while other oils, such as lemon oil, keep away ants. Rosemary oil is supposed to keep away flying insects, but I have a bigger problem with ants than I have with flying insects, so I like using lemon oil.

You can find green cleaning products at most stores. I prefer Seventh Generation, Method, and Green Works. Green Works is a series of green cleaning products created by Clorox and products are almost 100% naturally derived. I personally think Seventh Generation is the most sustainable cleaning product company that offers the best product diversity. I am using their dish soap and laundry detergent. I am using a Green Works spray for cleaning glass, countertops, and bathrooms, and I use method for handsoap. You can find these brands at Target, Walmart, many grocery stores, and other outlets. 

I highly recomend checking out Shaklee cleaning products. We had a heart breaking experience losing our Pug to cancer. It started in his mouth of all places. We had a cleaning service come in once a month, and even though we were careful with what we used, we never checked what they used. Our dog was a paw licker, and we believe this his how the cancer started. We did lots of research and now we only use Shaklee Get Clean products in our home. They are wonderful and totally non toxic and safe for your family and pets.

You can have a look for green cleaning products through online services or it is available in stores too. Though making the homemade cleaners is also helpful for cleaning. 

city of toronto street salting

Non-toxic cleaning products are sold online at green websites or you can get on the stores also. These green cleaning products are the best eco frriendly and healthy environment.

chandelier installation company

Here are some non toxic cleaning product with their cleaning functionality-Baking Soda – cleans, deodorizes, softens water, scours.
    Lemon – one of the strongest food-acids, effective against most household bacteria.
    Borax – (sodium borate) cleans, deodorizes, disinfects, softens water, cleans wallpaper, painted walls and floors.
    White Vinegar – cuts grease, removes mildew, odors, some stains and wax build-up.

Great neck new york flood cleanup