How can i get more money for my recycled cardboard then what my local recycling company is offering

They are paying 70$ per ton and im in sc..

Unfortunately, the recycling business has felt the recession just as hard as everyone else.  I would like to tell you that you could find more money in recycling your cardboard, but the likelihood is that what you’re being offered now is what you’re going to get anywhere.  Recycling companies are having to stockpile cardboard and other goods that they could once easily sell.  Recycling prices are a result of supply and demand just like most other businesses.  If you truly want more money I would recommend storing your cardboard in the garage and waiting for the industry to recover.  Sorry, I hope the article helps a bit.