How can I get energy for that last push of the day naturally?

As a waitress I feel ya. There is only so much espresso and coffee one can handle. For that last push I like a nice piece of citrus. It’s refreshing so it revitalizes you just enough to keep you going through those last crucial moments. Need something stronger? I suggest a bit of yerba mate tea. Also a handful of berries or anything rich in antioxidants will get through your final stresses of the day. However if you are feeling sluggish often you should try changing you diet overall, or getting more exercise. These changes will boost your energy without any extra additives.

If I get sleepy at the end of the day I drink a large glass of water and stand up walk around or stretch and that helps A LOT! It gets me to the end of the day.