How can I get coffee spills out of my carpet naturally?

Some spill removers are “greener” than others, although I don’t know of any non-industrial products that will clean up a spill. Check out for household cleaners rated the most environmentally friendly. Buying one of those is the most natural way to remove nasty spills.

There is a good chance that vinegar scrubbed in with a cloth will remove carpet stains. Although the older the stain the less likely it will work. At the institute, it is recommended the following formula occur. Mix 1 tsp white vinegar with 1 tsp liquid detergent in a pint of water. Then take a cloth dipped in clean water and rinse. Dry thoroughly and quickly with a blow dryer.

Vinegar, it is a liquid that is extremely versatile. Check the Vinegar Institute in the website below to see a list of the many uses.