How can I create a pond in my backyard?

The website below provides a lot of good information on how to build your pond. You can pick up the necessary equipment at most garden centers and do-it-yourself centers. You will need to consider whether you want a hard plastic form for your pond or will use a rubber liner to help hold in the water. You need to know what size you want the pond and pick a good location in your yard (you may not want the pond right below a tree that will drop nuts or leaves into the pond all of the time). You should consider whether you wnt to have fish in the pond as this will require filtration to take care of their wastes.

Check out the website and ask at your local garden center. They should be able to get you heading in the right direction.