The Koppen Climate Classification System makes use of five major climactic types:
1. Tropical Moist Climates: all months have average temperatures above 18° Celsius.
2. Dry Climates: with deficient precipitation during most of the year.
3. Moist Mid-latitude Climates with Mild Winters.
4. Moist Mid-Latitude Climates with Cold Winters.
5. Polar Climates: with extremely cold winters and summers.
See the link below for more information.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC