Here are the distinct qualities of a reptile:
1) They are vertebrates (they have internal skeletons)
2) They are tetrapods (they have four legs)
3) They are amniotes, which means they have eggs with an outer shell and amniotic fluid within.
4) They are cold-blooded, their bodies warm and cool depending on the environment.
5) They are usually land-dwelling, although some can partially exist in water.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC