Hey there. I’m making a board game in which the players represent cities and the object of the game is to get rid of all the trash or waste. I have 3 categories (residential, commercial, and industrial) and each of those has 3 categories (artificial/

2

Answers

This sounds like a great game! But I just wanted to let you know it doesn’t look like all your question came through. It ends after you begin talking about categories of the residential, commerical, and industrial aspects.

Seems like there was a character limit in the question, but it didn’t tell me that I reached one. Here’s the whole question:

Hey there. I’m making a board game in which the players represent cities and the object of the game is to get rid of all the trash or waste. I have 3 categories (residential, commercial, and industrial) and each of those has 3 categories (artificial/electronic, bio-degradable, and chemical). Each of those 9 categories will have 12 levels, with 1 being the least offensive and 12 being the worst. What’s the best resource for me to find the information I need to fill in what should be in each severity level?

Example: Residential Artificial #12: Broken-down car

I’m not looking for stuff that has the highest volume in current landfills. 12 would be the worst to have a high volume of, with 1 being the least harmful.