That’s actually a pretty difficult task you’ve set up, but this is what I could find and deduce.
1. The building may not function very well. The Index is based entirely on design, not use.
2. The costs can be a major hindrance, which you may have found when researching other green things. The sooner you decide to follow the index, the better, but cost is still an issue.
3. It’s a huge hassle to get all the certificates and documents acquired and paid for.
4. It’s easy to miss the forest for the trees – you can get distracted by “green” to the detriment of the overall project.
5. It seems to be a really strict code, so you’ve gotta be careful if you intend on following it.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC