Hello, I was wondering if you could email me some info. about different sources of energy. For example solar, nuclear, wind energy, and fruits for energy.

Thank You

This site is designed more as a community forum where everyone benefits from reading the information presented in answering questions.  All these forms of energy have been discussed here for a long time, and are still being discussed, so rather than having us email you a bunch of repetitive information, how about using the Search feature on this site?  That way you can get a general outline and if you still have a more specific question that hasn’t been discussed yet, you can ask it and we will all benefit!

The search box is in the upper right corner of this site.

“Search” is right next to the “Ask” button. You type your question in the same place.