Have you guys see ‘The Cove’ documentary about the dolphin business in Japan? If so, what do you think about it?

Devastating.  I wanted to kill myself for ever stepping foot into SeaWorld after seeing that movie.  The good thing is that you can go to the Cove’s website and sign a petition as well find out other things to do to help out.  I have have the link below. 

I felt so awful about my life and everything that I easily take for granted every single day.  I am happy that this movie has come out and the public is finally able to see with their own eyes the devastation that the dolphins have gone through for quite some time.  Many people never wanted to believe that the Japanese were actually doing all the horrible things that many environmental activists have been saying for so long.  Now the proof is out there and there’s a not a lot that can be done in terms of denying what has been shot on film and the people that had those experiences, which they will never forget.