Have you ever tried “natural” beauty products for acne?

I recently started using Bert’s Bees acne products, because I’m trying to use more natural beauty products. I haven’t been really happy with the results, though. Have any of you tried this product, or others, for acne and have they worked?

The only natural remedies I have tried have been home made face masks. They usually include oatmeal, bananas, milk, etc. I haven’t had much success with them to be honest. The only real success I’ve had in treating acne has been to meet with a dermatolgist and use a prescribed treatment. 

This link http://www.acne.org/burts-bees-reviews/328/page1.html has a bunch of reviews for the Burt’s Bees product. I’ve used this site before to figure out if I wanted to use a product, so I hope it helps you.

I use a charcoal mask from Origins that works pretty well. It’s not that natural, but I also use a face wash that says it has aloe in it to sooth redness. Ice can be helpful to keep swelling down (like after you pop it).

Natural doesn’t have to mean that you make it yourself. There are tons of all-natural and organic skin care lines out there. I have been using Suki for a few months now and I love the way my skin feels and looks. Check out more organic skin care for acne here: