Have you ever touched a white tiger?

I think they are awesome.

I haven’t touched one, but I think they’re awesome too! They’re also extremely rare.

No, unfortunately.  With a population of only 3,000 to 4,500 worldwide, I doubt I ever will.

Hmm I don’t think I would want to touch one. After all it is a wild animal. You never know what they are going to do.

I’ve only seen white tigers behind glass walls. However, I did have the privilege of playing with a baby orange tiger in the Philippines at a zoo in Subic. There, they have programs where you can play with, observe, and help nurse tigers. 

Unfortunately, I have not. However, my sister saw a white tiger one time and she said it was amazing.

I haven’t, unfortunately.  I would really love the chance to see one in the wild, but I have only seen one in a zoo.  I would definitely not approach one in its natural habitat to pet it because that is far too dangerous.