Have you ever been part of a tree planting program in another country? If so what was your experience like?

The reason I ask is I never thought about the impact that one tree can have and this Blog helped me realize that. Now I am excited about the tree planting opportunity here on greenanswers. I think it would be a great experience to be in another country helping them repopulate the forests that we destroy through consumerism.

I, personally, have not been a part of a tree planting program. However, you could direct a similar question towards Trees, Water & People (the program through which GreenAnswers plants its trees). You could ask them about the experience of working in the program, and perhaps ask to be connected with some of their volunteers.