Have you been watching ‘Life’ on the Discovery Channel? If so, what are your impressions?

Personally, I am blown away by it, especially the episode on primates. It is incredible how similar humans are to some of these creatures. Here is the trailer for the primates episode (I couldn’t find a link to the whole episode)

I’d love to hear other impressions about the series!

2

Answers

I am a huge fan of the ‘Life’ series! I haven’t seen them all yet, but the ones I have seen are breathtaking. It’s unbelievable how much work goes into each episode. I only wish each one were longer because each species is so interesting! The show has a good website too if anyone wants more information: dsc.discovery.com/tv/life/

its very good.  I mean obviously, you can tell that the show would not have been here without the influence of Planet Earth, but i do enjoy watching Life.  One thing that I’m going to admit though, is that i really Liked Sigourney Weaver better as the narrator.  She is wonderful!   Oprah does good, but not as good as Sigourney