Have found several tick like bugs since taking a deer. They are not ticks though! They have 6 legs that are attached to the front portion of their body. They also have a back section that has no legs on it. I cant seem to find it anywhere.



  1. 0 Votes

    Its called a louse fly. Had to look it up too. Also known as a deer ked. I had never seen one before this. 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!