Yes actually. There is an instance of such an occurrence at the link below.
Yes, any time you deal with wiring and electricity, you have a chance of a fuse blowing or a wire malfunction that could cause an electrical fire. In addition, firefighters have to be careful to not get shocked when climbing on roofs of buildings that have solar panels.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC