Has anyone used eco friendly laundry detergent? Does it work good?

While I haven’t used any eco-friendly detergent, check out the website below for a review of many different brands.  The author recommends Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent.

At our house, we’ve tried “loads” of eco-friendly laundry detergents, and liked most.

Here are some links to the ones we thought were the right green for getting things clean, and other choices, too:

I absolutely love the Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus and Lavender.  It cleans my clothes so well and is such a natural smell I never feel too perfumed.  I highly recommend it.

I’ve used Arm & Hammer Essentials detergent before. It is an environmentally-friendly product, and it does do a great job cleaning as well. On a not-so-relative note, I’ve been using Clorox GreenWorks cleaner and it works just as well as 409. Give it a try as well.