Has anyone read ‘Confessions of a Radical Industrialist,’ I have heard it was good but wanted some green people to let me know how it was?

It is definitely a good, interesting, and inspiring read. It’s a relatively clear and thorough representation of Interface’s quest to be a more sustainable corporation all while still being a profitable business. The large scale sustainability program should be an inspiration to all business leaders and proves to us all that being environmentally concious does not negatively affect a corporation’s financial successes. I am surprised that this book has not created a bigger impact and is seldomly mentioned in the media. Happy reading!

No, I have not yet read the book but I have been wanting to.  I first heard about Ray Anderson when I watched the documentary “The Corporation.”  Since then I have been really interested in him.  I am sure that any book written by Anderson is good.