Is green education going to be better in 2010?

Green education in mass quantity is a great idea, but is more directly effective on a person-to-person, community-to-community basis. Green communities are the basis for micro-sustainability, and ideally is a permanent transformation on a communal world scale. Hope I helped, and have a green day!

We are proud of our grassroots effort to educate 6,000+ in the real estate professions about green building, green initiatives and to help their clients to lower utility bills. Green educational programs are becoming more available in schools but it is their parents who do need to help change lifestyles. We need to use the green economy to build back up real estate value by green renovating current housing stock. Thanks for the topic!

I think that green education has to be better in 2010 not if its going to be better. I agree with you about educating parents I feel thats the place we need to start and we can go from there.

That’s a matter of how much it’s valued.  As people are learning more about green topics, the information is shared.  However, that information means nothing if no one listens.  The only way that green education will be better is if we take it seriously.