Green Answers, Who Are You?

Why doesn’t your “About” page say anything about you? I’d like to know who I’m dealing with.

Thank you.

Green Answers is a bunch of people!  Personally, I’m a university grad majoring in International Studies with an emphasis on the environment. 

When you say “bunch of people”, are you referring to the owners of the website? Who are they?

I’m sorry, I was a bit vague. Apart from the owners of the site, who I know little about, Green Answers is made up of bunch of interns like myself who answer questions. I’m not sure of the other interns’ backgrounds, but I assume they also have some education in environmental areas.

But it’s not just us who answer; anybody can answer questions if they know the answer or can find it. Hope this helps, let me know if I can do anything else!