Is grapeseed oil the healthiest to cook with?

Cocounut oil is actually considered the healthiest cooking oil. Even though the oil is loaded with saturated fat the specific type of saturated fat in this oil has anti-microbial and anti-cancer effects. I have attached a website for your further reading.

I think this answer can vary a lot depending on who you ask. Grapeseed oil is an excellent oil when cooking at high temperatures due to its high smoke point. In a study by the American College of Cardiology, participants substituted grapeseed oil for their regular cooking oil and showed a 7 percent decrease in LDL levels and 13 percent increase in HDL levels at the end of the study. I’d say it’s an excellent addition to cooking oils for the home cook – along with olive oil and coconut oil.