gathering information from a distance-through images,sound waves,radio waves, ete.- is called



  1. 0 Votes

    I would say that the answer that you are looking for as a whole is remote sensing.  All of those aspects grouped together would fit into the remote sensing category, however each could be broken up into their own individual categories.  Information through sound waves would be Sonar, through radio waves would be Radar, and through images would be satellite imaging.

  2. 0 Votes

    That is called remote sensing.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!