No, Freon is non-toxic. It was developed to replace old compounds like methyl chloride, sulfur dioxide, and ammonia as refrigerants. Accidental leakages of these compounds caused some fatal accidents, so Freon was developed as a non-toxic alternative. “Freons are colorless, odorless, nonflammable, noncorrosive gases or liquids.” However, their production is being phased out in light of the research regarding their role in ozone depletion.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC