The poinsetta (Euphorbia pulchrissima, Latin for “the beautiful physician”) is actually only mildly toxic, causing nausea and vomiting if consumed, but rarely requiring treatment. The fragrant lily (Nyphaea ordorosa–Latin for fragrant water-spirit) is likewise relatively benign, however the closely related tubular lily (Nymphaea tuborosa) can be quite toxic.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC