Formaldehyde may be harmful to humans–it can cause watery eyes, burning sensations in the eyes and throat, nausea, and difficulty in breathing when exposed to levels above 0.1 parts per million. Formaldehyde also is a component of photochemical smog; it breaks down during the day into formic acid and carbon monoxide, and formaldehyde also does not build up in plants and animals.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC