Used incorrectly, yes. Used properly, no. See previous answers/
To be more helpful, soluble flouride salts can be toxic in high concentrations, and can cause damage if in direct contact with eye or skin. The lethal date of sodium flouride for humans is 5 to 10 grams.
Obviously flouride is not toxic in toothpaste and tap water. If it was, we’d have serious problems on our hands.
Large quantities of fluoride in drinking water can be hazardous. If one uses the appropriate amount, however, fluoride is generally considered harmless. The Maasai people of Tanzania experience high rates birth defects because of high levels of fluoride in their water. They also have a problem with their cattle polluting their water.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC