Is the Fisker hybrid going to be the best available when it comes out?

I wouldn’t say that the Fisker hybrid will be the best hybrid, but it does have the potential to make a name for itself. With the Mercedes-Benz plug in hybrid arriving soon, the company will have to fight hard for the market of luxury hybrids. Also, this is the first time the company has made such a product, and typically radical new companies such as Fisker build cars that have problems in their first years. Tesla had issues with its electric cars when it first started, and I can only expect the same from Fisker. Companies like Mercedes and Lexus have hybrid technology that has been researched for a while, and I think that they will be the front runners in hybrid luxury cars, until BMW releases their hybrid model.