Federal laws for mixing/selling homemade cleaners in US?

I’ve found some information regarding the sale of homemade personal care/cosmetic products, but nothing about natural cleaners.

These would be hand mixed products from all natural, toxic-free and (whenever possible) certified organic, fair trade ingredients. Some solid, some liquid. Sold locally and online through own website and other sites such as Etsy.com

Any advice appreciated!

It depends on how far you want to go with you business.  Every website has their own rules as to what can or can’t be sold on their site; but also each municipality has its own laws, so you may want to look into that.  The U.S. has its own federal chemicals’ policy but since you are using all natural products, I don’t think you have much to worry about as far as that goes.  There are blogs you can read that seem to offer some useful information like the askville link I attached below.