Is eco friendly cotton as soft as non eco friendly cotton?

Yes! It is just as soft as non eco friendly cotton – some would say it is softer. A lot of people prefer organic cotton because it’s grown without pesticides or other harmful chemicals. Plus, it appears they remain just as soft after washing them constantly.

Organic Cotton is definitely softer than conventional cotton. I know because I got an organic cotton t-shirt at the Green Festival. Green Festival T-shirts are made by TS Designs, and you can get some of their T-shirts yourself to try it. Since much of my wardrobe consists of T-shirts made from conventional cotton that I obtained through volunteering, I noticed the difference immediately when I put on the Green Festival T-shirt. It is amazing!

Bamboo is also a very soft environmentally friendly fabric. Hemp is not very soft, but it is very durable.