I guess that depends on what kind of mushroom you are eating. There are some mushrooms that are very bad for you just to eat one, and the other varities used in cooking are likely not going to harm you if you eat quite a bit. You would probablly get sick of eating them before they did anything bad to you.
Here is a link to some edible and non-edible mushroom varieties.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC