Does Steve Wozniak do anything to help the environment?

In the past, Wozniak has paired with the Humane Society Silicon Valley to help raise awareness for homeless cats in the area, where the large amount of strays are a problem.  He also gave money to the organization to help their efforts. Otherwise, he has not been publicly linked to any other environmentally friendly activities or organizations.

He hasn’t done anything newsworthy to help the environment, as far as I can find. However, he owns a Toyota Prius and is a strong supporter of the environmentally-friendly car, even after his malfunctioned on him, so I’m inclined to believe that he is (at least a bit) environmentally consious. Perhaps he recycles and has solar panels on the roof of his house… one can only hope!