According to Staples’ website, they currently have the following green initiatives in their stores:
* Seeking collaborative partnerships with our vendors and non-government and organizations
* Recycling materials throughout our operations.
* Making it possible for our customers to recycle in our stores.
* Using highly efficient energy systems in our retail stores and distribution centers.
* Educating our customers and associates on how they can help reduce their impact on the environment.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC