The ingestion of too much salt or salt water can have many negative consequences on your health. In addition to heart and lung problems, it can also cause problems with bones and joints. Salt water is usually ingested when there is a lack of fresh water, which causes dehydration. The effects of this can include dizziness, lightheadedness, headaches etc. You should never consume salt water because it dries out your organs and you will die!
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC