Does round up week killer make dogs go blind?



  1. 0 Votes

    I’m assuming your asking about round up “weed” killer.  I haven’t found anything to suggest that it makes dogs go blind, however, it is not to be ingested. The active chemical in Roundup Weed Killer is Glyphosate which is poisonous if ingested.

    If your pet ingest plants recently treated with Roundup Weed Killer you should give it as much water as possible to dilute the chemicals. A visit to a veterinarian may be in order if any signs of weakness or lethargic behavior occur.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!