Does the public pay attention to what companies are the greenest?

I think people who are concerned about the environment pay serious attention to whether a company is green or not. I know that I’m more likely to buy a product from a green company if there is an option. Companies are aware of this switch in thinking and are advertising that they are green in order to attract more buyers.

Yes, very much so. A recent poll on green employment by found that 92% of young professionals were more interested in working for a “green” company, as opposed to a non-green company. Similarly, 80% of young professionals wanted to work for a company that has a positive impact on the environment. They found that this was a direct result of American workers paying more attention to companies’ environmental policies.