does a portion of our gas tax go to actually building green energy?



  1. 0 Votes

    No. In the United States, about 60% of the gas tax is used for highway and bridge repair. The remaining 40% is a source of general revenue. I suppose that some of that revenue might go to green projects, but money from gas taxes are not specifically allocated for that purpose.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!