Does making condensed water used up our air supply?

Condensed water might lead us to create moisture farms, forests where there were once deserts; and crop irrigation systems in the arid southwest without draining our water tables further. Perhaps we will produce water for cattle to keep them from eroding stream banks or relieve 3rd world villages the burden of fetching water.

I assume that you are asking, “does making condensed water use up the water vapor in our air?” I imagine that is does use some of it. However, water vapor is constantly being replenished through the oceans and rivers evaporating. These condensed water systems that may allow for water to be provided to poorer drought regions have the capability to solve the devastating problem of lack of water and I think, at the moment, the costs to overall atmospheric water vapor supplies would be minimal.