Does horse poop burn good?

Dried feces of any kind from horses or cows can make good tinder for primitive fire-making. Feces contains potassium-nitrate that helps to catch, keep, and support the fire to grow and continue on once a spark is started from a bow or hand drill. I learned this in a wilderness survival course that I took at a local community college last year.

As nellieliz4 said, dried feces burn very well. However, they also release a lot of particulate matter, which is terrible on the lungs. If you are burning it in an enclosed space for a long period of time, you may develop lung problems. Thus, if you are looking to use it as a source of fuel for your home, you’ll probably want to get a special stove to keep the particulate matter under control.