Does the government pay you to replace your heater and air conditioner?



  1. 0 Votes

    In the United States, there are tax incentives for replacing old heating and cooling systems with high efficiency appliances. From 2009-2010 there was a tax credit up to $1500 for insulation, window, and duct and air sealing. For appliances, you could receive up to $500. 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!