Does the federal government still give out money for improving your building efficiency?



  1. 0 Votes

    The Federal Government does not “give out money.”  You are allowed a tax credit which is a reduction in your income tax for energy saving improvements made in 2009 and 2010.  This credi,t which is subtracted from tax due, can be as much as 1/3 the cost of the improvements.

    Go to for details.


Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!