Does climate change help invasive species because native species are more used to the current climate and have adapted to do well in it?

Firstly yes it does help, yet it should be noted that not all invasive species are bad and some even help our growing global system. However many scientific communities such as SCOPE, IUCN CABI and GISP are looking into the actual depth of the growing number of invasive species worldwide and on their positive and negative effects on local ecosystems.

I’d say yes, based on common sense and what we know about natural selection. However I don’t think the climate has changed significantly enough to cause a plant species to die out. Climate change can lead to areas turning into different climate zones (tropical, desert, etc), but it doesn’t happen overnight.