Carbon dioxide is released in the combustion of the wax of a candle, along with water vapor, carbon monoxide, other complex hydrocarbons (often called tars) and heat.
Burning anything produces carbon dioxide as a byproduct. For burning to happen it need three things: fuel, oxygen and ignition. In your case the fuel is the candle, oxygen is given because of the atmosphere, and ignition would be a match or anything you use to light the candle.
The fire dies out when either the oxygen or the fuel is used up.
Burning a candle however has very little impact on the environment.
yes, it would add a little, but it would be too less to affect the environment. so its okay to burn candles
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC