Yes, the Army’s Environmental Health & Safety Officers ensure that people leave in a healthy and clean environment. Here are the usual duties and functions of an officer:
• Make sure that data are analyzed in many major pollution areas
• Make plans on pollution control so that the public can be safeguarded
• Spearhead in the conduct of training program in health education
• Coordinates with civilian groups to map out good plans
• Coordinate with public officials
• Make research on the problems communicable diseases
The environmental health and safety officers work in chemical labs making detailed strategies on protecting the people from contamination and communicable diseases.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC